Experience yogic learning from the roots and delve deep into the study of the age-old science of yoga with Rishikul Yogshala. The main motive of Rishikul Yogshala is to propagate the idea of practicing yoga to develop a healthier and peaceful society. Rishikul Yogshala is a Yoga Alliance certified and well-known Yoga School in India that focuses on the dissemination of Yogic Culture by introducing Yoga Teacher Training in India. The spiritually inclined organization welcomes you to understand the depths of the ancient tradition of Yoga in an authentic way.
The two main branches of Yogshala in India are Kerala and Rishikesh. The Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is impeccably famous though the Kerala branch is focused on establishing the significance of Ayurveda. The course here is divided into several segments like 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh ,300 and 500-hour classes. The primary aim of all the courses isn’t just to impart the teachings of yoga but to guide the participants towards self-discovery and self-retrospection on their journey towards understanding the true meaning of life. Here are some of the highlights that might seek your attention for a while.
• Proper learning of the traditional Yoga such as Hatha and Ashtanga
• Teaching of Human Anatomical structure
• Elaborate learning of alignment and adjustment for perfect positioning of postures
• Proper briefing of Ethics (Yamas) and Philosophy (Niyamas) same as explained in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
• Channeling of spiritual and physical energies via breathing techniques and pranayamas
• Teaching of Mantras and Mudras
• Consecutive practicing of Yoga Nidra for the state of equilibrium
• Art of healing by practicing meditation and pranayamas
• Shat Kriyas for cleansing by performing intense Yoga and meditation
• Self-healing therapies such as laughter therapy
• Satsang sessions and excursions
• Promotion of Yogic Lifestyle
• Each student is provided clean and comfortable accommodation
• The aura of the ashram is immensely calm and peaceful
• The rooms include basic amenities like Twin-beds, attached washrooms, Wi-Fi, etc.
• Some of the rooms have balcony
• Garden area for evening and morning walk
• Cleanliness and Hygiene are the primary focus
• The food is vegetarian
• The food is healthy and nutritious and has medicinal properties
• Primary motive is to keep the doshas, Vata, pitta and Kapha in sync and properly balanced
• The food is prepared by the trained and experienced chefs
• The contentment of the body and replenishment of the mind is the primary motive
About Rishikul Yogshala
Established in the year 2010, Rishikul Yogshala is a well-recognized name when it comes to yoga teacher trainings and yoga retreats. The primary objectives of the school – impart the traditional teachings of yoga to budding yogis and guide them towards a better living. The school has branches in Kerala, Rishikesh as well as in Nepal, Vietnam, etc.