Let’s unfold the layers of Yogic practices and merge your body, mind, and soul in the meditative embrace of this country. Cultivate clarity and appreciate your inner self, whilst practicing Yoga in the land of the Himalayas – Nepal. Become a part of a never-ending stream of Yoga, spirituality, self-love, and nature with RishikulYogshala’s YTTC.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal is a Yoga Alliance certified course, suited for beginner level yoga aspirants. This one-month course inculcates the basic values and knowledge of traditional Yoga styles and related subjects. The curriculum is based upon the instructions of the Yoga Alliance and hence the graduates of this course can preach Yoga internationally as Registered Yoga Trainer (RYT).
- Study the basic posture of Hatha Yoga
- Learn the different series of asanas in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Clear your mind with Deep-breathing exercises or Pranayama
- Gain philosophical knowledge of Yoga and learn about its history
- Study the Yogic Anatomy and Human Physiology to develop a better connection between the body and asanas
- Learn the different Meditation techniques and organize your mind
- Perform guided relaxation with Yoga Nidra
- Fix and align the yoga poses with Adjustment and Alignment classes
- Purify and cleanse the body with Shat Kriya Practice
- Learn the importance of hand gestures (Mudra) in Hatha Yoga
- Chant different Sanskirt mantra and discover their relevance
- Become a refined and confident Yoga Instructor with Teaching Methodology class
The students are offered pure vegetarian and nutritious meals three times a day to satiate their hunger and meet the high dietary requirements because of the intensive training. The professional chefs follow the principles of Ayurveda to prepare meals with healing values. Vegan food is also available on special request. The center also serves refreshing herbal drinks and tea.
RishikulYogshala offers pleasant and comfortable accommodation to all the students. The rooms are available on a sharing as well as private basis and provide all the basic amenities such as twin beds, clean linens, attached bathroom, hot/cold water supply, and Wi-fi. Some rooms also have open balconies to enjoy the beautiful views of the city.
Shared room: 1700 USD
Private Room: 1900 USD
The above mention prices include food, stay and excursions through the length of the program.
RishikulYogshala was established in 2010 and is a well-known name for Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal and India. With meticulous and experienced teachers on board, we aim to build a Yoga-centric society and provide authentic Yoga wisdom to Yoga aspirants.September 7 2020