Collection of Ayurveda, meditation, and yoga helps you transform into a certified teacher with the best physical and mental health. It will be a life-transforming experience for you. Imagine yourself living in bamboo huts, mesmerizing weather, stunning beaches, and crystal clear water along with the practice of yoga and Ayurveda.
About the program
This 200-hour Ayurveda and YTT program focuses on the holistic development of an individual by imparting knowledge about the authentic art of yoga and ancient techniques of Ayurveda. You’ll learn to adopt healthy habits in your daily life. This Ayurveda training aids health benefits by teaching you techniques for balancing doshas and the right ways of cooking food for maximum health benefits.
- Learn the most ancient forms of yoga Hatha and Ashtanga.
- Learn the effects of yoga practice on your body through the study of human anatomy.
- Perfect your posture through the learning of adjustment and alignment techniques.
- Meditation or dhyana for better concentration and focus.
- Study yoga philosophy in the context of yoga sutras in Patanjali.
- Reach peace and mental oneness through the regular practice of yoga Nidra.
- Breath based training is essential part of this 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala.
- Learn the modules on how to conduct classes through teaching methodology.
- Learn the importance of Ayurveda in human life
- Learn to cook nutritious meals with ayurvedic principles through ayurvedic cooking classes.
- Excursions to nearby places.
Food and accommodation
Professional chefs prepare authentic Indian food with Indian spices, herbs, and fresh ingredients through Ayurvedic principles. As we all know, Kerala is well known as being a land of herbs and spices. Food is balanced, healthy, and delicious for satiating hunger pangs and nutrition requirements.
The eco mud abode has well lit, spacious, and comfortable rooms with open front-facing seating, private washrooms, and all the basic amenities. Eco-friendly huts are built according to Vastu Shastra and the ancient science of architecture surrounded by palm trees. Each room has a bed, fresh linens, mosquito net, fan, charging socket, and free Wi-Fi facility.
About the school
Rishikul Yogshala is a certified yoga school that believes in imparting authentic knowledge of yoga and Ayurveda. After the completion of this first step of yoga teacher training in Kerala, you’ll be eligible for teaching in the world. This center is situated in Kerala, which is known as the birthplace of Ayurveda. It is surrounded by crystal clear water, pristine beaches, and tranquil surrounding for holistic development.August 7 2020